Тренировочный тест для РК 2 по «Иностранному языку» 17-18 уг
1. We must be quick. There is __time.
2. Are there ____new students in your group?
3. His office is ___ the top of the stairs.
4. He ______ the car at the moment, don’t disturb him, please
a) is repairing
5. There ______a lot of furniture in their house last year.
6. At seven o’clock last Monday we ____ at the party of the Smith
7. I don't want to read ... book. I hate reading.
8. My parents’ _____is cozy.
9. Carl lives ___ a wonderful house ____ the center of city.
10. There ____ much snow last winter.
11. It’s a secret. ____knows about it.
12. They didn’t write____ at the lesson.
13. It ______heavily while I ran for the bus.
b) was raining
14. There ___ some lessons in English next week.
d) wil be
15. Helen is studying English ___university.
16.We cook in the __.
17. There ___a new sport complex in a year.
d) will be
18. There is a ___in my study room.
19. There ____no place like home.
20. Julia is very good at languages. She ___four languages very well.
21. There was a big table ___ the middle of the room.
22. He _____ some new shoes last month.
23. I am hungry. Let's eat _____.
24. There ___ many birds on the roof.
25. There is some tea ____the shelf in the cupboard.
26. Rachel is in London at the moment.
____ at the Park Hotel?
a) Is she staying
27. At three o’clock yesterday afternoon Mike and his son ___the dog.
c) were washing
28. Can I have ___ potatoes, please?
29. My granny is in the kitchen. She ___ cakes.
d) is cooking
30. There ___much snow last winter.
31. ... always go abroad during their summer holidays.
32. Give ... the book, please.
33. He is an old friend of ... .
34. He washed and dressed ... .
35. ... is that man?- Tony Evans.
36. ... ... pupils are there in your class?
37 ... is that man?- He is a doctor.
39. Is ... absent somebody
40. I can do it today. I have ... free time
41. If you ever have ... problems, let me know.
42. Did ... see this film yesomebody
43. How ... English words do you know?
44. Don’t worry. We have ... time before the train comes in.
45. These pencils are ... , take ... if you want.
46. I have lost ... pen, may I take ... ?
47. ... often meet here.
48. She’ll go there with ... husband and ... daughter.
49. My elder brother looks like ... mother .
50. ... of you knows his address?
51. We have very many relatives in ... native town.
52. They can do it ... .
53. She took off ... coat and began to work.
54. I’ve got no pen to write with. I’ll ask Mary to give me ... .
55. First of all we shall listen to ... suggestions, then we shall put forward ...
56. There are more than ... books in the library.
57.The first of June nineteen hundred
58. His birthday on ... of October.
59. He moved there some years ago, in 1950.
60.This famous poet was born on ... of October.
61. I called Jim too late, he___________.
a) had already left
62.We ____________ in Paris for 12 years before we moved to America
a) had lived
63.We have no classes today our teacher ___________teache
64. And I _______ at least six weeks there in the last year.
a) have spent
65. _____ you_______ to the top of the Empire State building?
were gone up
66. I _________ the ferry to Elis Island either.
67.______ you ______ the film?
a) have seen
68. I _______ the Louvre three times.
a) have visited
69. Why ______ you ______ my breakfast before I came back? Were you so hungry?
a) had eaten
70. When John made his mind to sign up for English course, Tom ______ already ____it.
a) had done
71. She __________ a member of our organization for more than 10 years.
a) has been
72. You are the most beautiful woman I _____ even____. Why are you single then?
a) have see
73. She _____ only for half a year for an employer before she was fired.
a) has worked
74. When I went to school I was very scared because I _____ not _____ my previous homework.
a) have done
75. He is the 10th person who _____ me what is the weather today this morning!
a) has asked
76. I’m looking for Kate. Can you tell me where she is at the moment? I don’t she ____just_______.
a) has left
77.____ your mother_____ the table by the time you were back from Canada?
a) had laid
78.I ________ already_______ doing housework.
a) had finished
79. By the time she got home her children______ already____ their homework.
а) had done
80.We _________ working yet.
a) have not started
81. ______ you ______ this film?
a) did see
82. When I saw her last time, she _____ already ____ her hairstyle.
a) had changed
83. Since he ______ with Natalie, he looks happy.
a) has married
84. She ______ not_____ yet.
a) had gone
85.The taxi _____________.
a) had arrived
86. _____ your brother _______ his homework?
a) did do
87. I _______ already home task.
a) have done
88.When _____ you _____ the job?
a) have started
89. _____ you ______ in London for a long time?
a) have lived
90. The audience left after the film_______.
a) had finished
91. Complete the sentence: …you already seen the new film?
92. Find the right tense form: I … you for 2 days.
d) haven’t seen
93. Choose the right answer: What countries does Kazakhstan border on?
a) China, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan.
94. Choose the correct answer: What does the Constitution of Kazakhstan guarantee for all citizens?
d) equal rights and liberty
95. Choose the right form of the Past Perfect: Before she went to London, she … never… such a nice beach.
96. Choose the right variant: It hasn’t rained … September
97. Choose the right variant: When did Kazakhstan become independent?
98. Complete the sentence with appropriate auxiliary verb: _____they play tennis after school yesterday?
99. Choose the right variant for the negative sentence: This bank of the river isn’t …..that one.
d) so beautiful as
100. Choose the right variant: Is there … strange in what I’m saying?
Поиск по сайту
Поиск по сайту: